Thursday, July 28, 2011

Dan and Bethany: Lakeside wedding part I

I haven't had a chance to go through all the photos from Dan and Bethany's wedding, but a couple of shots stood out to me and I thought I might share.

This one I think is gorgeous, serious, but glamorous: {do you think I should remove the lamp post in the back of their heads? I'm debating it.}

IMG_8692_dandb.jpg

I really love the composition here:

IMG_8748_dandb.jpg

And this one was a difficult but fun shot to try. I've never done anything with sparklers before so it was definitely a learning experience. Luckily we had several sparklers...

IMG_9306_dandb.jpg

3 comments:

embee said...

i'd remove it, it is distracting. great shot though and i love her dress!

carrie said...

love these!! Awesome job!! love the black and white one!!!

judi said...

cheri,
your photo's are beautiful! and i'm not just sayin' cuz i'm partial to the groom. will be sending you some traffic via my blog to see some wedding pics.
have a great week.
judi
the1829farmhouse.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...