Wednesday, June 01, 2011

shop 'til you find cute shoes

IMG_6583_shoes.jpg

That's always been my motto. But with all the great sales this past weekend, I even shopped after I found great shoes. Lots of new summer dresses and tops that will 'grow' with my belly. When a brand new item is less than three dollars, it's really hard to walk away. Darn you Old Navy, darn you and your fabulous sales.

These shoes came after a short search, from Marshalls, and are absolutely what I was looking for. The husband said to me as we were about to go out for the day: "Why are you wearing heels, are you nuts?" to which I replied, "They're actually really comfortable!" To which he responded: "Well in that case you can be pregnant in heels anytime!".

Welcome home my retro go-with-anything comfortable friends. You will be loved.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Rock it, girl!

Anonymous said...

my pregnant SIL was still wearing heels in her 5th month... it wasn't until her 7th month that she quite wearing them- even now she wears 'stacked' heels... good for you!

daisygirl said...

I wore heels all three pregnancies the whole time-flats are against my religion. Those are super cute! LOVE a good pair of cute heels!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...