Friday, May 06, 2011

a blog-by crafting

A couple of quick crafts as of late:
IMG_3788_strap.jpg
This camera strap cozy I whipped up with the softest prettiest girliest fabric I may have ever seen purchased on a trip to the store where I was not to buy any new fabric. Oops.
IMG_5879_plate.jpg
Another YES ANOTHER cupcake platter. Or jewelry holder. Or candle holder. Really these things are so pretty and unique and versatile. Plus, they're SO easy to make. I have a few waiting for assembly in the basement. I think they'll be making it to the Etsy shop. Because really, how many of these things can I hide around my house before the husband calls me out on it? But sorry ladies, this ones for keeps....

1 comment:

embee said...

i love my camera strap.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...