Monday, February 14, 2011

craft night free for all

Well I was honestly stumped on a project for this weeks craft night, so I though it would be fun to give you options. I'm going to offer a list of links, and you can choose what you would like to make. We'll also have supplies on hand for all our past projects, for any of you who missed them and have been dying to try something.

make little girl barrettes

make some chip clips or fridge magnets

try your hand at felt flowers

a new idea from marybeth, some yarn letters or words

coasters from tiles

and another new project, post it note holders

how about a yarn wreath to go with those felt flowers?

And of course, you can bring any of your own crafting that you want to work on! I think i'll be doing a little bit of everything myself...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...