Tuesday, October 26, 2010

it's almost here

The big day. Moving day. And to be honest, i'm NOT ready. I AM however ready to stop all this back and forth between places. It'll be nice to do the work when I'm right there. We're not missing major things, like a bathroom or a kitchen, but we are lacking in minor things, like window trim and doors. Hopefully, by the weekend, we'll be even closer to being presentable. Regardless, this Saturday we'll still be toting our things through that red front door. Which I will be painting mustard yellow. When I get the time. AND speaking of time, once I have more of it, I will be blogging the process and the before and after photos. There's so much we've done and I want to show you all. Like it or not.

So I thought I would just let you all know that I am still here but I'm slowly going insane. I expect to be fully mental in about 6 days...see you then.

1 comment:

Piper said...

I cannot wait to see all the before and after pictures!! I hope you guys have a great move. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...