Wednesday, October 13, 2010

it's been a while

IMG_1838_plates.jpg

dearest Bloggers and for that I apologize. It's been a mad rush to get the house livable for an end-of-month move-in. Needless to say, it's been absolutely nuts. I've been working morning to night with some helpers here and there {which is a great great blessing} but it still feels as if it'll never be ready. I really know that's not the case, but some days I can't imagine completing everything on the to-do list. Or the MANY to-do lists. Things are looking up though. Perhaps we'll have a kitchen this weekend. I know for certain we'll have a bathroom as of Thursday which is a HUGE step forward...because really, one can live without a kitchen for a bit, but a toilet? No ma'am.

1 comment:

Piper said...

You can do it! Won't be long!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...